April 24th – 4pm Wright College Chicago, IL
June 1st – Wyoming Valley West Middle School Kingston, PA
June 27th – 7pm – Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts IL
August 31st – 8pm Oakton College (Mainstage) Des Plaines, IL
September 1st – 8pm Oakton College (Mainstage) Des Plaines, IL
September 8th – 7:30pm Theatre Cedar Rapids -Cedar Rapids, IA
September 19th – 9:30am Wendell Foster’s Campus Owensboro, KY
September 20th – 7pm Wendell Foster’s Campus Owensboro, KY
October 17th – 3pm Governors State University
October 24th – 10am North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie, IL
October 25th – 10am North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie, IL
Jan 28th – 11:30am Rockwell Collins Cedar Rapids, IA
Mar 20th – 7pm University of South Dakota Vermillion, SD
Apr 21st – 3pm Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville, IL
Sep 15th – 2pm Geneva National Foundation Lake Genvea, WI
Do you want to bring “Handicap This!” to your school, business, or organization?
Handicap This! is a powerful show and not for the timid. It will stir your senses, challenge your thinking, and wake up your attitude. Mike Berkson and Tim Wambach bring their true-life adventure to the stage. It is a provocative look at friendship, breaking down barriers, and living with handicaps.
What’s in it for you???
- Educates and deepens awareness of other’s abilities
- Creates empathy and understanding of differences
- Identifies obstacles and how to navigate through them
- Teaches you how to speak up for yourself.
- Gives you permission to express your emotions
- Uses honesty and the value of humor and friendship
- Enables you to understand the power and benefit of community service
What we need?
Handicap Accessible Stage, Screen, Projector and a soundboard.