Since 2010 Mike Berkson and Tim Wambach have toured the United States with Handicap This!, a two man stage show with a message of tolerance and inclusion. Mike is a quadriplegic with cerebral palsy; Tim has served as Mike’s aide for over 14 years. The pair have captivated and motivated educators and students with their motto: “Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.”
At a time when bullying is under increased scrutiny, Handicap This! brought a dimly lit auditorium of 9th-, 10th-, 11th-graders from a sympathetic quiet to laughter and applause of encouragement, all while sharing a message of acceptance, understanding, and tolerance.
To date, nearly 100,000 people have seen Mike and Tim LIVE on stage. They’ve received standing ovations and rave reviews across the country. Making Minds Handicap Accessible: The Digital Classroom Experience is a revolutionary educational product that promotes Social Emotional Learning and creates inclusion and acceptance one school at a time.
This Unique Academic Experience will enable your students to:
- Understand the Power and Benefit of Community Service
- Appreciate Differences Within Others and Themselves
- Tap into their own Abilities and Strengths
The Middle School – Junior High Experience:
- The complete Handicap This! show with full-access for 1 school year
- Pre & post discussion ideas
- Downloadable forms
- Google hangout with Mike and Tim*